Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Funny Lupe and Matt-Matt

My fuzzy kids like to follow me everywhere and want to know where I am and what I'm up to. Today I had been sitting at my computer for about an hour. I stood up to stretch. Matt-Matt thought I was getting ready to walk out the room so he stood up and start walking towards me. But then I sat back down and Matt-Matt didn't know what to do for about 20 seconds. He stopped in mid-walk and froze waiting for my next move. When he realized I was going to go back work, he laid back down.

Lupe always wants my company when she eats. She scoops up dog food from her bowl in the kitchen and brings it whereever I am - bedroom, office, etc.. Sometimes she scoops up a mouthful right about the time I'm getting ready to change rooms so she follows me through the house with a bunch of dog food in her mouth (like a squirrel) until I sit down somwhere. Then she spits it out and eats it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment